British Council for Prevention of Blindness (BCPB) Fellowship Programme
Closing date for receipt of applications: 25th November 2005.
Aims of the Fellowships: To fund research and training in prevention of blindness for high calibre clinicians and scientists from the UK and overseas. Projects must further the goals of VISION 2020: The Right to Sight, for the elimination of avoidable blindness.
In 2006, BCPB seeks to fund one Fellow from the UK and one Fellow from a low-income country to undertake projects that focus on Africa. The Fellowships will be worth up to £60,000 per year for two or three years. Applications must be submitted jointly by the Fellowship candidate and the supervisor at the host institution in the UK.
Registered charity number 270941.
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 18 No. 55 2005 –
- Calling all budding authors!
- New resources from ICEH
- Other new resources
- Scholarships for training in small incision cataract surgery: the Seeing is Believing Programme
- British Council for Prevention of Blindness (BCPB) Fellowship Programme
- Courses and conferences
- Submissions to the Community Eye Health Journal
- Useful resources Eye injuries