Repair and Reconstruction
A Journal for Injury, Deformity and Disease
This new Journal has as its first theme: Burn Injury. Articles are included on epidemiology, prevention, fluid resuscitation, management, nursing care, anaesthesia, grafting and physiotherapy.
The Journal is presently distributed FREE of any charge. This is a publication of the International Community Trust for Health and Educational Services (ICTHES).
D D Murray McGavin
106/110 Watney Street
London E1 2QE, UK
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 13 No. 34 2000 –
- Foundation Dark & Light
- Sight and Life Manual on Vitamin A Deficiency Disorders (VADD)
- Task Force SIGHT AND LIFE Support for new regional resource centres project
- High Quality Low Cost Intraocular Lenses (IOLs)
- Community eye health courses
- Tropical Doctor
- Repair and Reconstruction
- Community eye health workshops