Comm Eye Health Vol. 25 No. 77 2012. Published online 18 June, 2012
Low vision: we can all do more
With our support, people with low vision can make better use of their sight to do the things they want and need to do. We hope this issue will show you how.
Articles in this issue –
- Low vision: we can all do more
- Understanding low vision
- Low vision: the patient’s perspective
- When someone has low vision
- Making life easier for people with low vision
- How to make an eye clinic more accessible for people with low vision
- Low vision care: who can help?
- Improving access to low vision services
- Low vision services for children in Tanzania
- An integrated low vision service: Sri Lanka
- From our readers
- Trachoma: the beginning of the end?
- Picture quiz: non-optical measures to support children with low vision