Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma Examination in Ophthalmology DRCOphth
The Royal College of Ophthalmologists has introduced an examination leading to the award of the Diploma in Ophthalmology (DRCOphth). The examination will be held twice a year, in June and November.
This Diploma is aimed at those not wishing to pursue a career as a consultant ophthalmologist in the United Kingdom. It should, therefore, be of interest to all doctors with an interest in ophthalmology working outside the European Union.
Information, Exams syllabi, Applications from:
Details are available from:
Examinations Office, The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
17 Cornwall Terrace, London NW1 4QW, UK
Telephone: 00 44 (0) 207 935 0702 (extensions 24, 25, 26)
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 13 No. 35 2000 –
- First Meeting of the World’s Patient-based Glaucoma Associations
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma Examination in Ophthalmology DRCOphth
- Repair and Reconstruction
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Assessments for Ophthalmologists
- Foundation Dark & Light
- High quality low cost intraocular lenses (IOLs)