Handbooks from the Community Eye Health Teaching Slides/Text Series
Now available separately from the slides.
The handbooks are for student use, to complement the slide set used by the teacher. They may be ordered as a complete set of 8 (i.e., one of each) or in packs of eight of any one title. Single copies of the handbooks are not available.
No. 1: Examination of the Eyes
No. 2: The Eye in Primary Health Care
No. 3: Cataract
No. 4: Prevention of Childhood Blindness
No. 5: The Glaucomas
No. 6: Onchocerciasis (River Blindness)
No. 7: Trachoma
No. 10: Practical Ophthalmic Procedures (x 6) – Vol 1
Complete set of 8: £20.00/US$36 + post and packing
8 copies of the same title: £20.00/US$36 + post and packing (please specify title)
Post and Packing: Please add £5/$9 (surface) or £9/$16 (air) for each set or pack ordered.
Please make payment by bankers’ order or cheque (drawn on US$ or UK£ bank only) made
out to University College London.
Please send your order with payment to: Sue Stevens, International Resource Centre, ICEH, Institute of Ophthalmology, 11-43 Bath St., London EC1V 9EL, UK
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 11 No. 28 1998 –
- Abstract. Risk factors for noncompliance with glaucoma follow-up visits in a residents’ eye clinic
- Training Courses in Planning and Management of CBR Programmes
- Trachoma CD-Rom
- International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness
- Indian Supplement to the Journal
- Handbooks from the Community Eye Health Teaching Slides/Text Series
- High quality low cost intraocular lenses (IOLs)
- Community Eye Health Courses 1999/2000